- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into large dice
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes - washed, patted dry and sliced in 2-inch pieces
Preheat oven to 400º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Mix garlic, mustard, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper together in a large bowl. Remove 1/4 of the mixture to a small bowl and add apples to coat. Toss potatoes in the large bowl mixture, then transfer to the parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
Add apples to potatoes and stir to combine. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until potatoes and apples are tender. Serve hot.