- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, thinly sliced or cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup avocado or coconut oil, divided (see note)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 red onion, cut into half moons or diced
- 1 to 1 1/2 bunches mustard greens, chopped
- 2 teaspoons tamari, divided
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 2 to 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 400° F. Toss potatoes in 1 tablespoon oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Roast sliced potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes, until tender and lightly browned. If using halved potatoes, roast for 25 to 35 minutes, until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon oil, red onions and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Sauté onions for 3 minutes, then turn the heat down to medium. Add mustard greens, 1 teaspoon tamari and mirin. Cook mustard greens and remove from the heat.
Whisk together tahini, vinegar, remaining 1 teaspoon tamari, water and honey in a small pot. Heat over low until warmed; slowly add remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Whisk in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; taste and adjust seasonings to your preference. Keep warm until serving.
When potatoes are done, mix with sautéed onions and greens. Serve with dressing drizzled over the top.
You may also use a blend of olive and sunflower oil.