- Serves: 6
- Ingredient Notes: Vegetarian, Corn-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free, Soy-free, Tree nut-free
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Homemade Curry Powder
- 4 pounds (about 2 heads) cauliflower, cut into florets
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a small saucepan, heat butter, oil and curry powder over low heat, stirring, until the butter is melted. In a roasting pan just large enough to hold vegetables in one layer, toss cauliflower with the curry mixture until well-coated.
Roast cauliflower in the oven, shaking pan occasionally, for 25 minutes or until tender. Season with salt, add cilantro and toss gently.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member