- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus additional for roasting
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus additional for serving
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- Lemon wedges, for serving
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, anchovy paste, Worcestershire, garlic and sugar. While whisking, slowly stream in olive oil to emulsify. Stir in cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 450° F. Heat a rimmed baking sheet in the oven for 4 minutes.
Toss sprouts with oil, salt and pepper. Carefully transfer to the hot baking sheet. Roast, shaking the pan occasionally, until sprouts begin to brown, about 20 minutes.
Toss hot sprouts with dressing. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve warm or cold with lemon wedges.