- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large stalks rhubarb, cut into matchsticks
- 1 bulb fennel, cored and thinly sliced
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, shallots, honey and mustard. Slowly drizzle in oil, while whisking, to create an emulsified vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss together rhubarb, fennel, arugula and mint. Drizzle with vinaigrette to taste.