- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch red chard, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups cooked polenta, cut into squares
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorganzola cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts or pinenuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large fry pan, sauté garlic in oil over medium heat. Work quickly to keep ingredients moving in pan.
Stir in chard and sauté for about 1 minute. Add vinegar and polenta and cook until heated through. Add cheese, nuts, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member