- 1/2 cup dates - pitted, soaked in water for 10 minutes and drained
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 3 bananas
- 1 pound fresh blueberries, divided
Combine dates, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, salt and 2 tablespoons maple syrup in a food processor. Pulse until well processed but slightly mealy, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Press evenly into a 9-inch pie dish; flute the edge if desired.
Pulse bananas, half the blueberries and remaining 1 tablespoon maple syrup in a food processor until creamy. Pour filling into crust and top with remaining blueberries.
Chill, covered, for 1 to 2 hours before serving.