- Yields: 1 (9-inch) pie
- Ingredient Notes: Vegetarian, Vegan, Corn-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free, Soy-free
- Each of 8 servings
- 210 cal
- 9g fat (XXg sat)
- 0mg chol
- 75mg sodium
- 33g carb
- 5g fiber
- 22g sugars
- 4g protein
- 1/2 cup dates - pitted, soaked in water for 10 minutes and drained
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 3 bananas
- 1 pound fresh blueberries, divided
Combine dates, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, salt and 2 tablespoons maple syrup in a food processor. Pulse until well processed but slightly mealy, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Press evenly into a 9-inch pie dish; flute the edge if desired.
Pulse bananas, half the blueberries and remaining 1 tablespoon maple syrup in a food processor until creamy. Pour filling into crust and top with remaining blueberries.
Chill, covered, for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member