- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 (14-ounce) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 bunch Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced dried Turkish apricots
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives - rinsed, drained and checked for pits
Whisk together vinegar, oil, garlic, Dijon mustard, marjoram, oregano, paprika, salt and pepper until dressing is combined. Toss with beans.
Combine onion, parsley, apricots and olives with bean-dressing mixture. Let marinate in refrigerator for several hours before serving.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member