- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 (14-ounce) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 bunch Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced dried Turkish apricots
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives - rinsed, drained and checked for pits
Whisk together vinegar, oil, garlic, Dijon mustard, marjoram, oregano, paprika, salt and pepper until dressing is combined. Toss with beans.
Combine onion, parsley, apricots and olives with bean-dressing mixture. Let marinate in refrigerator for several hours before serving.