- 2 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- Cooked noodles or rice, for serving (optional)
In a large soup pot, sauté ground turkey in oil over medium heat until lightly browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Drain off excess fat. Add mushrooms and stir well.
Add sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, sherry, thyme, salt and pepper. Stir until combined and heated through. Serve over noodles or rice.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member