- 3 cups cooked kidney beans
- 1 1/2 cups cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried savory
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly into half-moons
- 1/4 bunch Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives - rinsed, drained and cut in wedges
If using canned beans, rinse and drain well.
Whisk together vinegar, garlic, thyme, savory, pepper, salt and oil until dressing is blended. Toss with beans.
Add red peppers, onions, parsley and olives to dressed beans; combine.