- 1 pound small elbow pasta
- 1 1/2 cups Vegenaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 bunch (3 to 4) green onions, sliced
- 3 ribs celery, diced
- 3/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 handful Italian parsley, finely chopped
Bring water to a boil and add macaroni. Boil according to instructions on package or until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, rinse to cool and let dry.
Mix together Vegenaise, Dijon, vinegar, salt, pepper and dry mustard until dressing is blended. Add to pasta and toss to combine.
Toss remaining ingredients with dressed pasta.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member