- 2 (12-ounce) packages kelp noodles
- 2 1/2 tablespoons tamari
- 5 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons neutral-flavored oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 1/2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 2 1/2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 1 cucumber, seeded and cut sliced on the bias
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 pound bok choy, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
Rinse and drain kelp noodles. Cut into 3-inch pieces; set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together tamari, vinegar, oils and mustard. Add noodles and toss to combine. Marinate for 15 minutes.
In the meantime, toast sesame seeds in a dry skillet over medium heat until they start to pop, 2 to 4 minutes; shake the pan frequently. Allow to cool and then grind slightly.
Combine marinated noodles, ground sesame seeds, cucumber, carrots, bok choy, bell peppers and green onions. Toss gently and serve.