- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons neutral-flavored oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 cucumber – peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 Roma tomatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 red onion, large dice
- 4 ounces Kalamata olives, rinsed
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh mint
In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, oils, black pepper, oregano and dried mint.
In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, onions, olives and mint. Toss gently with dressing. Serve immediately or store, covered, in the refrigerator.