- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons neutral-flavored oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 cucumber – peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 Roma tomatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 red onion, large dice
- 4 ounces Kalamata olives, rinsed
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh mint
In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, oils, black pepper, oregano and dried mint.
In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, onions, olives and mint. Toss gently with dressing. Serve immediately or store, covered, in the refrigerator.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member