- 1 1/4 pounds crimini mushrooms, halved
- 1 1/4 pounds shiitake mushrooms, halved
- 1 1/4 pounds portobello mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 cups chopped roasted tomatoes
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
Preheat oven to 425° F. Toss each type of mushroom separately with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast separately on baking sheets until lightly browned. Roasting times vary for each type of mushroom, so roasting separately is advised; expect 15 to 30 minutes per variety. Cool completely.
In a large bowl, toss green onions with mushrooms and tomatoes.
Whisk together tamari, vinegars, garlic, thyme and oregano until combined. Do not add oil to the dressing. The residual oil from the roasted tomatoes and mushrooms will be more than enough.
Add dressing to the bowl; toss to combine.