- 1/4 cup brown rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup mirin (seasoned rice wine)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup safflower oil
- 1 1/2 pounds tempeh, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 pounds cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 400˚ F.
Whisk together vinegar, mirin, lemon juice, tamari, garlic, curry powder, salt and oil.
Coat tempeh, cauliflower and carrots with half of the sauce and roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until the edges of tempeh begin to darken.
Toss =cooled tempeh and vegetables with remaining dressing. Garnish with green onions.