- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups sliced sweet onions
- 3 tablespoons high-heat oil
- 2 tablespoons Cajun spice blend
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1 green onion, cut on the diagonal
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Toss cauliflower, onions, oil, Cajun spice, paprika, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper together in a large bowl. Transfer to two baking sheets and roast until lightly charred, 15 to 18 minutes. Cool.
When cool, toss cauliflower with peppers and green onions. Serve warm or cold.