- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound white mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups PCC Marinara Fresca
- 1/2 pound whole milk mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2/3 pound penne pasta, cooked
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cooked and chopped
In a heavy-bottomed pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms, red and green peppers and minced garlic and sauté until soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, cream and PCC Marinara Fresca. Heat through. Finish with grated mozzarella and stir to combine.
Add cooked pasta and chicken.