- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Vegenaise
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup dill relish
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
Quarter potatoes. Boil until tender, at least 15 minutes. Drain and let cool in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, make the dressing by whisking together mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salt and pepper.
When potatoes have cooled, toss with dressing and mash lightly to combine. Toss the dressed potatoes with parsley, green onions, celery and olives.