- Serves: 6
- Ingredient Notes: Vegetarian, Vegan, Corn-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free, Tree nut-free
- 1 1/2 pounds raw broccoli, trimmed, with crowns cut into florets (see note)
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced into half-moons
- 1/2 cup Thompson raisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup reduced-fat Vegenaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
In a large bowl, combine broccoli florets, onions, raisins, sunflower seeds and cherry tomatoes.
Mix together Vegenaise, sugar and red wine vinegar until dressing is combined. Toss with remaining ingredients.
The weight given is for trimmed florets.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member