- 2 pounds baby red, purple or Yukon gold potatoes (or a combination), quartered
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup plain, whole-milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet or spicy pickled peppers
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Toss together potatoes, bacon, shallots, garlic, oil, salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread vegetables in a single layer and roast until bacon is crisp and potatoes are browned and tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven and stir vinegar into the still-hot pan, scraping the bottom of the pan to release browned bits. Let potato mixture cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, mustard and fresh herbs. Drizzle yogurt sauce over potato mixture. Add peppers and toss gently to coat. Serve warm.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member