- 1 1/4 pounds ripe nectarines (3 large or 4 medium), pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped white onions
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh serrano chile, including seeds
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Stir together all ingredients and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour, to allow flavors to develop. You may make this 1 day ahead and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member