- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms, of your choice
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Thin slices of Fontina cheese
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
Heat oil in a heavy sauté pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; sauté until lightly golden. Add thyme and salt and cook for another minute. Add vinegar, then serve with cheese on toasted bread.
Toasted Baguette Slices
Place bread slices on a baking sheet and toast in a preheated 425º F oven for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn each piece and toast for another minute or two.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member