- Oil, for pan
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped ham (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375° F. Generously spray 6 muffin cups with oil.
Evenly divide peppers, cheese, ham and chives between each muffin cup. Whisk eggs with milk, salt and pepper, and divide between each muffin cup.
Bake until eggs are set and lightly golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving or refrigerate and serve chilled.