- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed parsnips and celery root
- 1/3 cup roasted garlic
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup coconut milk, rice milk, regular milk or broth
- 2 to 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Peel and chop potatoes, parsnips and celery root. Boil potatoes in plenty of water for about 20 minutes or until soft, then drain. Boil parsnips and celery root in a separate pot for 20 minutes or until soft, then drain.
Mash potatoes. In a food processor, blend parsnips, celery root and roasted garlic until creamy.
Mix all ingredients together and season with salt and pepper.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member