- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 to 6 cups popped popcorn (3 tablespoons kernels)
- 1/4 cup peanuts or other nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Combine maple and brown rice syrups in a small saucepan and heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in salt and vanilla. Pour mixture carefully over popcorn, add peanuts and mix well.
Place mixture on a lightly oiled, parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown, stirring mixture twice.
Remove from oven and let cool. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.