- 2 slices cinnamon brioche
- Melted butter, for cooking
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 slice cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup, or to taste
- 1/4 apple, sliced
Lightly spread one side of each bread slice with butter.
In a small bowl, combine mascarpone, bacon and maple syrup. Spread mixture on one slice of bread; top with apple slices and remaining slice of bread.
Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Place sandwich in the warm skillet and cook on one side until golden brown and cheese begins to melt, 2 to 4 minutes. Flip sandwich over and cook until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes before cutting in half.