- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
Pick up the key recipe ingredients for just $9.95 with our Shared Values Meal.
Learn more >
- 1 package (16 ounces) Field Day Organic Linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bag (10 ounces) Stahlbush Island Farms Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1 jar (26 ounces) Field Day Organic Pasta Sauce
- 8 ounces Cheese Merchant Shaved Parmesan, divided
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
Cook linguine in ample boiling water until al dente. Drain.
Return dry pan to medium heat and add olive oil and broccoli. Stir-fry 3 minutes.
Stir in sauce, linguine and 1/2 cup Parmesan. Cook, stirring, until heated through.
Serve with additional Parmesan and basil leaves as garnish.
Infuse some extra flavor (add to pan with broccoli):
- 12 to 16 ounces cooked ground beef, chicken or Italian sausage
- 12 to 16 ounces plant-based crumbles
- 4 to 6 ounces fresh spinach or other leafy greens
- Any favorite vegetables, chopped and sautéed