- 1 cup finely chopped leftover turkey
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons high-heat oil
- Cranberry sauce or applesauce, for topping
Mix turkey with potatoes, eggs, green onions and parsley until well blended.
In a heavy sauté pan, heat oil and drop potato mixture in pancake-sized portions (as large or as small as you like) into hot oil. Cook about 3 minutes on one side or until golden and then carefully flip and cook on the other side for 2 to 3 minutes.
Top each pancake with your favorite condiment and serve and hot!