- 6 eggs
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fenugreek
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Naan and yogurt, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Break eggs into a large bowl and add green onions, spices, flour, baking powder and garlic. Lightly beat with a fork. Add fresh herbs and olive oil and mix thoroughly.
Brush a 9- by 13-inch baking dish with oil and pour in egg mixture. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked. Cut the kuku into small squares or wedges and serve with naan and yogurt (optional).