- 2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cups Israeli couscous
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, or to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 pound halved red seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 ribs celery, plus leaves, sliced
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
Bring stock to a boil. Stir in couscous, curry powder and a pinch of salt. Cover pot and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; fluff with a fork.
Whisk together vinegar, honey and oil in a small bowl.
In a large bowl, combine couscous, dressing, grapes, carrots, celery and green onions. Serve at room temperature.