- 3 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup nuts in any combination (almonds, walnut, pecans, pistachios, hazelnuts)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups dried fruit in any combination
Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine all ingredients except fruit. Spread the mixture on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring 3 times during the cooking process. The granola should be deep golden brown.
Allow to cool and stir in dried fruit. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.