- 3 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup nuts in any combination (almonds, walnut, pecans, pistachios, hazelnuts)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups dried fruit in any combination
Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine all ingredients except fruit. Spread the mixture on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring 3 times during the cooking process. The granola should be deep golden brown.
Allow to cool and stir in dried fruit. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member