- 2 cups sliced zucchini, about 1/4-inch-thick
- 2 cups sliced yellow squash, about 1/4-inch-thick
- 2 cups red bell pepper squares, about 1-inch
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups red onion squares, about 1-inch
- Any other favorite summer vegetables in season
- Lime and Chipotle-infused Olive Oil
Toss vegetables in Lime and Chipotle-infused Olive Oil and marinate for 1 hour, tossing occasionally. Thread onto skewers.
Cook skewers, turning occasionally, over a preheated gas or charcoal grill just until vegetables are crisp-tender and their colors turn gem-like, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve remaining olive oil for drizzling.
You may create skewers for individual guests by including a variety of each vegetable on each skewer, or for more even cooking of each kind of vegetable, make skewers with only one kind of vegetable on each, then when cooked, topple them off on to a platter for serving.