- 8 pluots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 4 ounces Tieton Farm and Creamery Bianca cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted, chopped hazelnuts
- 1 cup summer berries (any you prefer)
- 1/4 cup honey mixed with 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
Cut pluots in half lengthwise and remove pits. Place pluots in a bowl. Combine olive oil, honey, lime juice and thyme leaves and gently toss with pluots.
Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat and grill pluots about 2 minutes to a side or until golden and sizzling.
Arrange 2 pluot halves in a pretty dessert dish or on a small plate. Place a spoonful of Bianca on top. Scatter with hazelnuts and berries. Drizzle with the thyme-scented honey.