- 2 tablespoons neutral oil, such as avocado, sunflower or safflower
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon gochujang paste or sriracha
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 PCC Gochujang Pork Sausages, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- 1 large sweet potato or yam, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 bunch Swiss chard or lacinato kale, stems removed, leaves torn into large pieces
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 425° F. Evenly coat a rimmed baking sheet or half sheet pan with neutral oil.
In a large bowl, whisk together honey, sesame oil, gochujang, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger and salt. Remove 1/4 cup of the honey mixture and set aside.
Add the sausage, Brussels sprouts and sweet potato to the bowl with the honey mixture. Toss to completely coat and using tongs, transfer ingredients to the prepared baking sheet. Add chard to the same bowl and massage with your hands to evenly coat the greens; set aside.
Transfer the sheet pan to the oven and roast for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Add the greens in an even layer over the ingredients on the pan and cook until the greens have wilted, 3 to 5 minutes more.
Drizzle reserved honey mixture over the pan, garnish with green onions and sesame seeds, and serve.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member