- 1 (14-ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 4 ounces soft tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, or more as needed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, for sprinkling
Combine garbanzo beans and garlic in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until mixture is coarse. Add tofu, lemon juice, tahini and cumin; blend.
Slowly drizzle in olive oil, with the machine running, until hummus is smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with a sprinkling of paprika on top.