- 3 to 4 cups chopped fruit, such as peaches or nectarines
- 1 cup seasonal berries
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) melted butter
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, divided
- 1 cup crème frâiche
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
To make filling, mix fruits with white sugar, lemon juice and zest, and pour into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish
To make topping, stir oats, flour, butter and 1 cup brown sugar together in a bowl. Sprinkle over fruit in baking dish and bake at 400° F for 35 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.
Combine crème fraîche, remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, Grand Marnier and cinnamon; chill. Add a dollop on top of each crisp serving.