- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (from about 5 ears)
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 3 tablespoons finely diced red and/or orange bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Cut corn from cob and toss with remaining ingredients.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member