- 3 pounds fresh fava beans, peeled
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichokes, or 1 cup fresh
- 1 ounce sundried tomatoes, soaked in hot water until soft, and cut into strips
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 to 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cook beans in boiling water, until soft, 5 to 10 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Add beans and mix well. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Cover, letting flavors marry at least 1 hour before serving.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member