- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water, or more as needed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame, cooked
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzos, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 English cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
In a large bowl, whisk together tahini, yogurt, lemon juice, water, garlic, cumin and coriander until smooth. Add more water if necessary, to form a creamy dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add edamame, garbanzos, cucumbers, carrots and cilantro; fold together gently. Let sit for 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member