- 1/2 pound plain silken tofu
- 1/4 cup white miso
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar or fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons unrefined sesame oil
- 1 shallot, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill (reserve a few sprigs for garnish)
Drain tofu and place in blender with miso, vinegar, sesame oil, shallots and honey. Blend until smooth.
Pour dip into a serving dish and stir in dill. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Right before serving, garnish with dill sprigs, if desired.