- 6 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Pinch of sugar, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 English cucumbers, chopped
- 8 radishes, scrubbed and quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, shallots, garlic, vinegar, sugar, dill, salt and pepper.
In a large bowl or serving platter, combine cucumbers and radishes. Toss with yogurt dressing, to coat. Serve chilled; sprinkle with parsley before serving.