- 1 pound cavatappi or other tubular pasta
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons champagne or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces chèvre cheese, crumbled
- 8 ounces roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 4 ounces arugula
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts (optional)
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
Combine lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, shallots and lemon zest in a bowl. Slowly whisk in oil. Stir in tarragon and season with salt and pepper. Toss together pasta, lemon dressing, chèvre, roasted peppers, arugula, olives and pine nuts in a large bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member