- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey or sugar, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 Satsuma oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
Fill a large saucepan with 1 inch water and fit with a steamer basket; bring to a boil. Place broccoli in basket, cover and steam until tender, 5 to 8 minutes. Rinse with cold water to cool.
In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Toss broccoli with oranges, almonds and dressing. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member