- Oil spray
- 8 eggs lightly beaten, or egg substitute or no-yolk egg substitute
- 1 large portobello mushroom, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 package vegetarian breakfast sausage links, cut into small to medium pieces
- 1/2 pound feta cheese
- 1/2 jar of your favorite salsa
Spray a large skillet or frittata dish with oil spray. Pour in 8 eggs and evenly distribute mushrooms, onions and sausage links over eggs.
Place on medium heat and cook without stirring until eggs are done on top. If using a frittata dish, bake in 400 to 450° F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
When done, sprinkle with feta cheese, then dot with salsa.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member