- 1 cup bulgur
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
Combine bulgur and boiling water in a bowl. Cover and let stand for 30 to 40 minutes. Drain excess water and fluff with a fork.
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, honey, mustard and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine bulgur, blueberries, parsley, mint, walnuts and tomatoes; toss with dressing. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving, to allow flavors to meld.