- 1 avocado, cut in 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 orange, cut in 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 1 jalapeño - deseeded, deveined and minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 red onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
In a bowl, mix all ingredients together and serve. You can make this salsa up to 1 hour ahead of serving.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member