- 10 ounces arugula
- 4 red or black plums - halved, pitted and thinly sliced
- 3 ounces prosciutto, roughly chopped (about 8 slices)
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts (see note)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, toss together arugula, plums, prosciutto and walnuts.
In a separate bowl, whisk together lime juice, vinegar, zest and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
To toast walnuts
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lay walnuts on a baking sheet. Toast until they begin to brown and smell fragrant, 7 to 10 minutes.