- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2 cups pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 baguette, sliced thin (16 to 20 rounds)
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a food processor, combine all ingredients except the baguette and process to a coarse paste.
Toast baguette rounds directly on an oven rack for 6 minutes, or until crisp and browned on both sides. Spread artichoke-olive mixture on toasts and serve warm or at room temperature.