News Brief: PCC Holiday Meal Helper
December 9, 2020
With the Holidays around the corner, PCC has you covered with a range of options to deck your holiday table. Members and shoppers can reserve a selection of humanely raised meats: tender beef rib roast, spiral sliced ham or a succulent turkey. And the co-op also has a variety of vegan options including the following:
- Field Roast: Hazelnut Cranberry Roast En Croute, Celebration Roast with Traditional Bread Stuffing & Mushroom Gravy and Celebration Roast
- Tofurkey: Roast & Wild Rice Stuffing, Holiday Feast and Savory Gravy
Once you have the main dish decided, PCC’s in-store chefs are cooking up everything you need to round out your feast with holiday deli sides made from scratch. If you want a little bit of it all, PCC has Holiday Bundles in traditional and vegan options that serve 4 to 6 people for $49.99.
To help plan your shopping, PCC’s holiday hour are as follows:
- Christmas Eve: Close at 7 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Eve: Close at 10 p.m.
- New Year’s Day: Open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.