Innovation. Creativity. Community. Co-op.
Giving back to our community has always been a crucial ingredient in our co-op’s vision. Through our grant program, we support work that creates fundamental improvements in people’s lives, and strengthen a collaborative culture that’s capable of transformational change.
Over the decades we’ve supported programs and projects including:
- Funding farms and community gardens in the urban and rural BIPOC community
- Local habitat restoration, like critical marine habitat protection
- Scientific research in underfunded fields
- Assisting low-income entrepreneurs with building their business
- Food and nutrition access for our neighbors
We look forward to learning more about your organization!
PCC Organic Producers Grant: Opening Fall 2021
PCC Downtown Seattle Food Access Grant: Closed July 13, 2021